Spring & Summer Receiving is here. Calendar dates have been opened for self scheduling through March.
Baby Trove offers the option to pick up or donate damaged/unsold. If pickup is chosen, you will be notified by email to pick up merchandise within 7 days or contact the store to make other arrangements.
The Store will hold items for 7 days or an agreed period ONLY, afterwards all items will be donated. Children’s Trove donates to local churches, non-profit organizations (excluding goodwill), women’s facilities and orphanages.
Battery operated merchandise that does not work will be tested with new batteries and the consignors account will be assessed a battery fee of $1.00-$2.00 per battery (depending on size) (This is a costly issue for the store, we appreciate your cooperation.) If the item is too small to justify a battery charge it is donated to charity.
All consignors will have online access which is subject to a $1 per appointment charge and is mandatory at Baby Trove. This account can be accessed 24/7 at your convenience to view available items for sale, sold items and account balances.
Visit www.myresaleweb.com, choose Tennessee, Baby Trove – enter your account number and last name. If you have trouble with this process contact the store at 615-754-0261.
We are accepting clothing, outfits and separates, pajamas, swim wear, toys, books, summer outdoor items, DVD, Video and CD (age appropriate), accessories, hats, socks, underwear must be brand new and in their original package. Crib and Toddler Bedding (no missing pieces), other misc. items including but not limited to wall decor, lamps, bags and backpacks, diaper bags, nursing covers, carseat and high chair covers, sleep sacks (no fleece), slings and carriers, jogging and double strollers – single strollers other than umbrellas, will only be accepted as full travel sets, most other things pertaining to children 3 and under.
NO individual bed sheets, curtains etc.
- NO Breast pumps
- NO Bath Tubs
- NO Video Games – or DVD’s above a G Rating
- NO outdated wall hangings or décor more than 2 years old
All receiving is by appointment only and subject to space availability. Walk ins will be directed to schedule an appointment. All appointments are self-scheduled via this website – consignors may call the store for assistance
Choose a Consignment Plan
- Self-Tagging = Hung and Priced for a 50% commission Discounted and approved for clearance. Choice of items to be donated or returned at end of season
- Self-Tagging = Hung and Priced for a 45% commission Discounted up to 50% Off and Returned in 90 Days.
- Store Tagging = discounted and approved for clearance racks for a 40% commission
***These options will not be altered for any reason. Store associates do not have the ability to make changes or exceptions to this policy.
Hair Bows & Jewelry — New, not used, must be priced and on hang tabs, consigned in volume consignors will receive a commission of 60%. However, a choice of one of the self tagging options will be required.
Consignors may choose to receive payment in store credit for a 5% commission premium.
***All consignors have the option of using their accounts for purchases made at either store regardless of whether they choose a store credit account or a payment account.
- NO limit (Excludes Jeans and Jackets
- Season/style Appropriate
- Boys/Girls Clothing Sizes Preemie/Newborn – Size 3T
- Shoes – Newborn to Size 8C
- Gently worn – no faded, torn, holes, missing buttons or non working zippers.
- No jackets with strings at the collar (per state safety requirements, strings must be removed, they are a choking hazard)
- All merchandise must be Clean, free of tears, stains or holes and must be in working condition with NO parts missing. Please sort through these before leaving, otherwise unsaleable merchandise may NOT be returned, depending upon space. We reserve the right to donate, at our discretion, any merchandise that does not comply with this policy.
- Merchandise received wrinkled or otherwise inappropriate for the sales floor will not be accepted. No exceptions! Store associates will count all merchandise and check mechanical items for good working condition before accepting.
- DVD and CD must be in their original box or cover and in good condition. VHS tapes NOT accepted. DVD and CD’s should be age appropriate for Baby Trove.
- Jeans are and light weight jackets are limited to five (5), per appointment.
- Toys with parts must be appropriately packaged in see thru bags and all parts must be included. We do not accept any toys with missing parts! Please do not bring them, as they will not be put on the sales floor. Additional pieces should be bagged together so the taggers can appropriately prepare items for the sales floor. This applies whether you are Tagging your own or using our Tagging service.
Baby Trove has a new bagging system with store covers for pleasant display and better selling ability – all bagged items are prepared in our own packaging so no need to go to extremes – just be sure the items are brought in so the tagger may be able to distinguish their appropriate parts.
Consignor account balanced may be accessed anytime to make purchases in the store.
Checks are a timely and costly process and due to the number of checks issued, we will process payments every 8 weeks or when accounts are sold out. Consignors may access their accounts and/or request balance transfers from other stores to pay for goods when shopping at any Trove location, however we will not issue checks on demand. Checks will not be processed for account balanced under $25. The balance will continue to accumulate and will be paid when the threshold is met during the next pay period.
At the consignor’s request checks will be mailed, however, postage fees will be applied to the account balance. For all checks reissued, consignors will absorb the cost of reissuing and printing checks only when the store is not responsible for the necessary process, fees have been determine at $3 per check plus any fees charged by the bank.
Consignor accounts who have sold all of their consigned merchandise will be paid in full at the request of the consignor or during the next pay period. Our system, although sophisticated at managing inventory, does not give notification when all items on a consignors account are sold. Accounts are audited three (3) times a year and if balances have not been paid (due to not meeting the $25 threshold) they will be processed for a final payment. If you know all of your items have sold, you may request a payout via email to email@example.com and your request will be honored.
Please NO wire hangers at Baby Trove. If you need hangers, the store will provide you free of charge, shirt and pant hangers – you must have a scheduled appointment to receive them. Stop by during store hours, you do not have to call in advance, however, if the store is busy you may have to wait.
Consignors may at any time access their funds through purchasing in the store using an on account method. Simply ask the associate if you have a balance at check out and request it be applied to your purchase. This is open to all consignors, not limited to committing to store credit accounts. If you use your balance it will simply decrease your check when payments are processed. Balances are always available for consignor use when shopping at Children’s Trove. If the employee does not know you, be prepared to show ID, only the consignor will be able to utilize their account unless other arrangements have been declared by the consignor prior to the sale.
Store Associates do not have ACCESS TO CONSIGNOR ACCOUNT PAYMENTS. Please do not call the store for this information. You will receive a faster and more accurate response by logging into your www.myresaleweb.com account or emailing the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. All consignors will have online access which is subject to a $1 per appointment charge and is mandatory at Children’s Trove. This account can be accessed 24/7 at your convenience to view available items for sale, sold items and account balances.
**Please note: Bedding, Electronics, Video will be consigned if in appropriate condition, If you have questions or concerns about this policy or any other, please call the store prior to requesting or scheduling an appointment. 615.288.3996
Baby Trove does NOT have a limit. Please sort through items for appropriate size, season and style. All consignors will be able to schedule one appointment in a season, unless space becomes available. Should you desire more than one appointment during the receiving quarter, you will need to sign up for the waiting list. These appointments will be filled as space is available.
Baby Trove reserves the right to refuse merchandise that does not meet the requirement guidelines for the sales floor.
Appointments are self-scheduled via this link:
Thank you for consigning with us! If you need additional information, please call us via the contact section of the website or email email@example.com
Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 6pm